The MUV and MUSV (split version) models can be installed no shafts from 40 mm up to 125 mm; in this cases the seal ring of the stationary element is in special graphite (Z31) and that of the rotating element is in chrome molybdenum steel (V1) or silicon carbide (U41).
On request seals can be certified by any of the major maritime institutions.
|40 – 125 (mm)||0 – 10 (m/sec)||0 – 5 (bar g)||-5 to 80(°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Optional pneumatic security system, IDROSTOP
- Lubrication and cooling connection
- Rotating ring in anti-wear material for better resistance to abrasion
- Balanced stationary ring to reduce power absorbtion: available also in split version
- Self aligning drive collar
- Mobile setting plate for easy and correct assembling
- Steel body in AISI 316 or marine brass for greater safety and resistance
- Fire resistant gasket also available in split version
- Spring in AISI 316 to tolerate vibration and axial run-out
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download