Single balanced external mechanical seal in cartridge configuration complete with flange, shaft sleeve and auxiliary seal to allow static or continous atmospheric pressure quenching.
Equipped with ball or roller bearing to reduce seal run-out.
|50 – 240 (mm) *||0 – 3 (m/sec)||0 – 6 (bar g)||-50 – 150 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Solid rotary seal ring in silicon carbide with Fluigrid and solid stationary seal ring in premium grade graphite suitable for dry running.
- Retained stationary ring to prevent blow out during reverse pressure.
- Flange designed to guarantee correct alignment of stationary seal ring.
- Optional: sanitary flange to prevent product contamination and cooling flange for high temperature applications.
- Optimised: sliding diameter to ensure reliable performance of the dynamic elastomer.
- Multiple springs outside of the product for uniform load on the seal faces.
- Setting device for easy and precise installation.
- Drive collar designed to prevent locking screws damaging the shaft.
- Bearing protection ring to contain lubrication.
- Ball or roller bearing to ensure minimum seal run-out.
- Double purpose connections for continous or occasional washing with fluid at atmospheric pressure; or ventilation only.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download