A preassembled back to back double cartridge seal suitable for operation with a pressurised barrier fluid.
A double balanced seal suitabile for high working pressures and the abilty to operate under reverse pressure if there is a loss of barrier fluid pressure.
Designed using API 682 construction guidelines.
|50 – 250 (mm) *||0 – 20 (m/sec)||0 – 75 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Double balanced design able to tolerate unexpected reverse pressure.
- High performance solid seal rings developed with FEA analysis to avoid deformation.
- Optional: sanitary gland to avoid product contamination and cooling jacket for high temperature applications.
- Retained stationary ring to prevent blow out during reverse pressure.
- Optional thermocouple for ATEX applications.
- Atmosphere leakage monitoring connection.
- Shrink disk drive to guarantee and maintain correct seal axial position under high process pressure conditions.
- Positioning device for easy, precise installation.
- Flushing connections designed to ensure air is always vented.
- Robust drive lugs that can tolerate run-out and vibration.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download