Single balanced external mechanical seal in cartridge configuration complete with fangle, shaft sleeve and auxiliary seal to allow static or continuous atmospheric pressure quenching.
“Fluigrid” technology ensures superior dry running perfomance while the large radial clearances make the seal tolerant to high shaft run-out.
|35 – 200 (mm) *||0 – 3 (m/sec)||0 – 6 (bar g)||-50 – 150 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Solid rotary seal ring in silicon carbide and solid stationay seal ring in premium grade graphite.
- Retained stationary ring to prevent blow out during reverse pressure.
- Flange designed to guarantee correct alignment of stationary seal ring.
- Optional: sanitary flange to prevent product contamination.
- Optimised: sliding diameter to ensure reliable perfomance of the dynamic elastomer.
- Multiple spings outside the product to ensure uniform load on the seal faces.
- Setting device for easy and precise installation.
- Drive collar designed to prevent locking screws damaging the shaft.
- Lip seal containment gasket.
- Connections for continous or occasional washing with low pressure fluid.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download