The GT 1810 A is back to back double cartridge seal designed for operation with a pressurized barrier fluid ( 1 bar > than process pressure). The seal has the addition of an integrated self-aligning roller bearing to minimise shaft run-out.
This robust, tried and tested design is available constructed from materials selected according to the specific operting conditions.
The GT 1820 A variant is also available with dimensions compliant with DIN 28138 (flange) and DIN 28159 (shaft).
|35 – 220 (mm) *
||0 – 10 (m/sec)
||0 – 18 (bar g)
||-50 – 250 (°C)
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Robust drive lugs that can tolerate run-out and vibration.
- Robust, carefully designed seal rings.
- FLUIGAM: product side PTFE energized gasket.
- Retained stationary ring to prevent blow out durign reverse pressure.
- Optional: sanitary flange to prevent product contamination and cooling flange for high temperature applications.
- Double seal with single piece body to reduce axial lenght.
- Multiple springs outside the product for uniform load on the seal faces.
- Optional thermocouple for ATEX solutions.
- Bearing protection rings to contain lubrication.
- Positioning device for easy, precise installation.
- Drive collar designed to prevent locking screws damaging the shaft.
- Ball or roller bearing to ensure minimum seal run-out.
- Atmosphere leakage monitoring connection.
- Flushing connections designed to ensure air is always vented.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download