Fluicart Mechanical Seals
Chemical, Energy, Energy Production, Food, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Raphinery, Water Treatment
Bottom Side, Pumps ISO/ANSI, Side Entry, Slurry Pumps, Volumetric Pumps
Single cartridge seal with double hydraulic balancing, multiple springs outside the process and fixed containment bushing for low pressure vapour quench. Ideal for fluids that tend to crystallise on the atmosphere side and which require steam washing.
Simple installation thanks to the new Fluistrip positioning device and the flange slots which adapt to different stuffing boxes. The reinforced sleeve tolerates higher shaft run-out and adapts to mixers, dryers or mills and also to assembly directly onto the pump shaft.
|20 – 90 (mm) *||0 – 12 (m/sec)||0 – 25 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Springs outside the product and sliding drive device which compensates for possible movement to maintain contact with the rotating ring.
- Double balanced seal for enhanced performance.
- Flushing connections from pump discharge (PLAN11/61 o PLAN 11/62) or flushing from external source (PLAN 32/61 o PLAN 32/62).
- Slotted flange for more flexible mounting.
- Fluistrip: positioning device for correct and easy installation, to be pulled off after assembly but before starting-up the machine.
- Fixed auxiliary bushing for PLAN 61 (drainage of leackage with a dedicated connection) and PLAN 62 (quench).
- Thicker sleeve to tolerate high run-out values and to prevent deformations during maintenance and assembly.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download