Single cartridge seal with double hydraulic balancing and springs outside the product.
Designed for use in medium pressure and temperatures. Installation is made easy with the new Fluistrip positioning device and the flange slots which adapt to different stuffing boxes.
The reinforced sleeve tolerates higher shaft run-out and adapts to mixers, dryers, mills and also to assembly directly onto the pump shaft.
|20 – 90 (mm) *||0 – 12 (m/sec)||0 – 25 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Sliding drive device compensates for any movement and mantains contact with the rotating ring.
- Double balanced seal for enhanced performance.
- Threaded flushing connections from pump discharge (PLAN11) or flushing from an external source (PLAN32).
- Fluistrip: positioning device for correct and easy installation, to be pulled off after assembly but before starting-up the machine.
- Slotted flanges for more flexible mounting.
- Springs outside the product.
- Thicker sleeve to tolerate high run-out values to prevent deformations during maintenance and assembly.