Single cartridge seal with double hydraulic balacing. The seal has a V-ring to contain the continous quench, ideal for pumps with fluids that tend to crystallise on the atmosphere and wich require washing.
Easy installation thanks to the new Fluistrip positioning device and to the flange slots which adapt to different stuffing boxes.
The reinforced sleeve tolerates higher shaft run-out tolerance and adapts to mixers, dryers or mills and also to assembly directly onto the pump shaft.
|20 – 90 (mm) *||0 – 12 (m/sec)||0 – 25 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) per misure in pollici rivolgersi al nostro ufficio tecnico commerciale.
- Springs outside the product for increased reliability even with viscous products that crystallise in the processes where thorogh cleaning is required.
- Sliding drive device maintains contact with rotating ring and compensates for any movement.
- Double balanced seal for enhanced performance, tolerates pressure reversals.
- Threaded flushing connections for barrier and cooling liquids.
- Slotted flange for more flexible mounting.
- Fluistrip: positioning device for correct and easy installation, to be pulled off after assembly but before strarting-up the machine.
- Containement V-ring.
- Thicker sleeve to tolerate high run-out values and to prevent deformations during maintenance and assembly.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download