Single cartridge seal with double hydraulic balancing, multiple springs outside the process and a fixed containment bushing for vapour quench at low pressure.
Designed for pumps with liquids that tend to crystallise on atmosphere side and which require steam washing.
Easy installation thanks to the new Fluistrip positioning device and to the flange slots which adapt to different stuffing boxes.
|25 – 100 (mm) *||0 – 12 (m/sec)||0 – 25 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Sliding drive device compensates for any movements and maintains contact with the rotating ring.
- Double balanced seal for enhanced performance.
- Flushing connections from the pump discharge (PLAN 11/61 or PLAN 11/62) or flushing from an external source (PLAN 32/61 or PLAN 32/62).
- Slotted flanges for more flexible mounting
- Fluistrip: positioning device for correct and easy installation, to be pulled off after assembly but before starting-up the machine.
- Fixed auxiliary bushing for PLAN 61 (drainage of leackage with a dedicated connection) and PLAN 62 (quench).
- Springs outside the product.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download