Fluicart Mechanical Seals
Chemical, Energy, Energy Production, Food, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Raphinery, Water Treatment
Bottom Side, Dryer, Pumps ISO/ANSI, Side Entry, Slurry Pumps, Top Entry, Volumetric Pumps
Double cartridge mechanical seal with double hydraulic balancing suitable for services with pressurised auxiliary fluid or for auxiliary fluid at atmospheric pressure (see operating limits). Ideal for heavy-duty applications with dangerous liquids, at high temperatures and pressure.
Easy installation thanks to the new Fluistrip positioning device and to the flange slots which adapt to different stuffing boxes.
|25 – 90 (mm) *||0 – 12 (m/sec)||0 – 25 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Springs outside the product and clean profile for enhanced reliability even with viscous products that crystallise and also in processes which require thorough cleaning.
- Double balance seal for enhanced performance, able to tolerate pressure reversals.
- Flushing connections for auxiliary systems (PLAN 52 o PLAN 53) or flushing from external source (PLAN 54 o PLAN 55).
- Slotted flange for more flexible mounting.
- Fluistrip: positioning device for correct and easy installation, to be pulled off after assembly but before starting-up the machine.
- Auxiliary seal in graphite/silicon carbide with flushing liquid outside the seal surfaces in order to prevent overheating.
- Bidirectional pumping device for flushing liquid.
- Patented rotating-ring drive device on atmosphere side with reduced axial dimensions.
- Optimised shaft sleeve to reduce envelope.
- Sliding drive device compensates for any movement and mantains contact with rotating ring.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download