Double cartridge mechanical seal with double hydraulic balancing suitable for services with pressurised auxiliary fluid or for auxiliary fluid at atmospheric pressure (see operating limits). Ideal for heavy-duty applications with dangerous liquids, at high temperatures and pressure.
Easy installation thanks to the new Fluistrip positioning device and to the flange slots which adapt to different stuffing boxes.
|25 – 90 (mm) *||0 – 12 (m/sec)||0 – 25 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Springs outside the product and clean profile for enhanced reliability even with viscous products that crystallise and also in processes which require thorough cleaning.
- Double balance seal for enhanced performance, able to tolerate pressure reversals.
- Flushing connections for auxiliary systems (PLAN 52 o PLAN 53) or flushing from external source (PLAN 54 o PLAN 55).
- Slotted flange for more flexible mounting.
- Fluistrip: positioning device for correct and easy installation, to be pulled off after assembly but before starting-up the machine.
- Auxiliary seal in graphite/silicon carbide with flushing liquid outside the seal surfaces in order to prevent overheating.
- Bidirectional pumping device for flushing liquid.
- Patented rotating-ring drive device on atmosphere side with reduced axial dimensions.
- Optimised shaft sleeve to reduce envelope.
- Sliding drive device compensates for any movement and mantains contact with rotating ring.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download