Gas lubricated double seal developed to safeguard the environment and eliminate process contamination.
The seal is designed with “Fluilift” non contacting face technology and is pressurised with an inert gas that lubricates the faces and provides a gas barrier between process and atmosphere.
The seal incorporates laser etched grooves that maintain a controlled gap between the faces, even at low rotating speeds, eliminating friction, heat generation and process contamination. Power consumption is also reduced.
|20 – 90 (mm)
||0 – 25 (m/sec)
||0 – 25 (bar g)
||-20 – 150 (°C)
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Seal rings designed using FEA to ensure correct flatness in all operating conditions.
- Springs outside the product for high reliability even with viscous media.
- Clean profile enables seal to tolerate products that crystallise during manufacture.
- Increased sleeve thicknees and space under the seal rings to prevent deformation and enable the seal to tolerate higher run-out levels.
- Connection for gas flushing.
- Slotted flange for greater versatility.
- Fluistrip: seal setting device easily pulled clear after seal is installed.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download