Double cartridge mechanical seal with double hydraulic balancing suitable for services with pressurised auxiliary fluid or for auxiliary fluid at atmospheric pressure (see operating limits). Ideal for heavy-duty applications with dangerous liquids, at high temperatures and pressure.
Easy installation thanks to the new Fluistrip positioning device and to the flange slots which adapt to different stuffing boxes. The reinforced sleeve tolerates higher shaft run-out and adapts to mixers, dryers, mills and also to assembly directly onto the pump shaft.
|20 – 90 (mm) *||0 – 12 (m/sec)||0 – 25 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Double balanced seal for enhanced performance, able to tolerate momentary pressure reversals.
- Flushing connections for auxiliary systems (PLAN 52 or PLAN 53) or flushing from external source (PLAN 54 or PLAN 55).
- Slotted flange for more flexible mounting.
- Fluistrip: positioning device for correct and easy installation, to be pulled off after assembly but before starting-up the machine.
- Auxiliary seal in graphite/silicon carbide with flushing liquid outiside the seal sufaces in order to prevent overheating.
- Bidirectional pumping device for flushing liquid.
- Patented rotating-ring drive device on atmosphere side with reduced axial dimensions.
- Thicker sleeve to tollerate high run-out values and to prevent deformations during maintenance and assembly.
- Sliding drive device compensates for any movement and maintains contact with rotating ring.
- Springs outside the product and clean profile for enhanced reliability even with viscous products that crystallise, and also in processes which require thorough cleaning.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download