Single cartridge seal with double hydraulic balancing. The seal has a V-ring to contain the continous quench, ideal for pumps with fluids that tend to crystallise on the atmosphere and which require washing.
Simple installation thanks to the new Fluistrip positioning device and the slots adaptable to different stuffing boxes.
|25 – 90 (mm) *||0 – 12 (m/sec)||0 – 25 (bar g)||-50 – 250 (°C)|
(*) for measurements in inches, please contact our technical sales office.
- Springs outiside the product and clean profile for enhanced reliability even with viscous products that crystallise, and also in processes which require thorough cleaning.
- Sliding drive device compensates for any movement and mantains contact with the rotating ring.
- Double balanced seal for enhanced performance.
- Flushing connections from the pump discharge (PLAN 11/61 o PLAN 11/62) or flushing from external source (PLAN 32/61 o PLAN 32/62).
- Slotted flange for more flexible mounting.
- Fluistrip: positioning device for correct and easy installation, to be pulled off after assembly but before starting-up the machine.
- Containing v-ring.
DOWNLOAD PDF Please login to download